Join us at Mead Open Farm this Easter Holiday as you tumble into our immersive Wonderland adventure!Tumble into an Immersive Wonderland Adventure this Easter Holiday, every day from the 1st – 14th April:
• Take an enchanted journey through the Easter Wonderland with Alice and friends including The Mad Hatter and The Queen of Hearts.
• Don’t be late to join the White Rabbit for his interactive show ‘Stop the Clock!’. Help him race against the clock in a series of silly games, but keep an eye on that tricksy kitty the Cheshire Cat!
• Have a go at bottle feeding our lambs during your visit. Make sure you hold on tightly to the bottle as our lambs are hungry!
• Put your heads together to complete the Easter Trail and solve the clues to win your chocolate egg.
• Explore acres of Outdoor Adventure, including the return of Tractor & Trailer Rides, Giant’s Rock Climbing Wall and Sky Trail High Ropes.
• Discover our huge Indoor Play, including Shaggy's Playworld and the Magical Veggie Wood. For Under 5's, we also have Mini Moo's, so there is something for everyone!
• Make friends in the undercover Animal Barn with daily activities including Lamb Bottle Feeding, Bunny Hop and Pony Grooming.
Complete your day with us by enjoying something delicious from our award-winning Grain Store Kitchen or visit our ‘Silver Bullet’ Airstream, back for the Easter Holidays to serve up fresh and delicious Street Food!
Book Online & Save 20% - https://www.meadopenfarm.co.uk/special-events/easter-wonderland/
VenueMead Open Farm
AddressStanbridge Road, Billington, Billington, Bedfordshire,
Explore localWhat's on in Billington
Local tourist information guide
Other eventsWhat's on at Mead Open Farm
Main photo may be copyright © Susan Lambiase
Staying overnight in Billington?
We've teamed up with Booking.com to provide the best room rates for hotels near the vicinity of the Easter Wonderland event in Billington.
The Swan Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Swan Hotel offers accommodation in Leighton Buzzard. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room has a flat-screen TV.
Leighton Buzzard Apartments
Leighton Buzzard Apartments offers pet-friendly accommodation in Leighton Buzzard, 44 km from Oxford. Guests benefit from patio and a terrace. Free WiFi is featured .
The Old Palace Lodge
Located in the historic market town of Dunstable, the newly awarded 4-star Old Palace Lodge stands as it has for several hundred years with warm old English charm..
A friendly welcome and cosy atmosphere await you at The Highwayman, which offers great food, wine, and value for money. The comfortable lodge-style accommodation is well-located for London and Luton Airport. It has easy access to the M1.
Holiday Inn Express Dunstable
Offering free parking and free Wi-Fi just off the A5 road, Holiday Inn Express Dunstable is 10 minutes drive from the M1 motorway with spacious, modern rooms. There is an on-site restaurant, and London Luton Airport is 15 minutes away by car..
The Woburn Hotel
Situated in picturesque Woburn village, The Inn at Woburn is a charming 18th-century property that offers comfortable rooms and an award-winning restaurant, with easy access to the M1 motorway..
View all hotels near Mead Open Farm
Your comments:comments powered by Disqus
Disclaimer: This event is not organised by BritEvents, and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, errors, or omissions. Always check the information provided before you book tickets.