How New HR Thinking is Enabling Retail People Leaders to Retool Their Business in the Face of Fast-Changing Consumer Behaviour
People leaders from brands such as Harrods, Sainsbury’s, Karen Millen and more, will come together at this definitive retail HR event to discuss talent challenges, share agile people strategies and rewrite the rules of retail HR. Whether your business is store or online, only here will you be able to plug into a ready-made industry-specific network of CHROs, Heads of HR and senior HR leaders in retail.
Retail Brands sharing their agile HR strategies include:
• Sainsbury’s will reveal how it redesigned its traditional retail management model to move towards a zero based organisation and enable the supermarket to manage its workforce more productively and profitably
• Farfetch will share the strategy that has allowed it to create the right conditions to drive effective employee and customer change
• Dr. Martens will lift the lid on how it has built and redefined a robust global culture that has allowed the business to unlock its full potential in an increasingly dynamic retail landscape
• Karen Millen will walk you through how it has successfully redesigned traditional leadership capabilities to support business transformation and drive truly customer centric mind-set
• Co-op will reveal the 2029 people strategy that has placed people at the heart of business growth and enabled the company to get to where it needs to go faster
Designed with the CHRO in mind, LEAP HR: Retail works because it offers retail HR teams the opportunity to take part in two full days which will leave you - and your team - inspired, energised, and ready for action.
Take a look at the full event guide to see why this is an event you won’t want to miss.
Join over 30 Retail brands already taking part- Book early to avoid disappointment.
Venue: Park Plaza London Waterloo, 6 Hercules Road, Greater London, SE1 7DP
Conference + 2 Deep Dives: GBP 1398.0 Conference + 1 Deep Dive: GBP 1199.0 Conference Only: GBP 999.0 Deep Dive Only: GBP 399.0
VenuePark Plaza London Waterloo
Address6 Hercules Road, Greater London, Greater London,
Explore localWhat's on in Greater London
Local tourist information guide
Other eventsWhat's on at Park Plaza London Waterloo
Main photo may be copyright © LoveEvvnt
Tune Hotel - London,
Tune Hotel - London, Westminster is located in London, 700 metres from London Eye and 900 metres from Houses of Parliament. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV..
POUND HOUSE-Moments from the
POUND HOUSE-Moments from the Big Ben offers accommodation in London. The unit is 800 metres from London Eye. Private parking is available on site.
The Walrus Bar and
The Walrus Bar and Hostel offers accommodation in London. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. There is a shared kitchen, luggage storage, lockers and safety deposit box available.
Days Hotel Waterloo
This London hotel is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo International Station and the London Eye. There is a 24-hour bar for guests, good-value rooms and an on-site restaurant..
Luxury Penthouse with view
Located in London, this apartment features free WiFi, just 30 metres from Lower Marsh Market and a 4-minute walk to the London Eye. There is an open plan kitchen/dining room and living room with sofa bed..
Your comments:comments powered by Disqus
Disclaimer: This event is not organised by BritEvents, and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, errors, or omissions. Always check the information provided before you book tickets.