Join us for an interactive breakfast session where we will explore the opportunities that digital technology brings to the development of new digital services that enhance existing products.
Breakfast Meeting - 08:00am to 10:30am.
Digitising business: transforming business models from products to services.
Successful companies will ensure that they develop the sophisticated skills and knowledge to recognise and exploit the opportunities that digital technology brings to the development of new digital services that enhance existing products. If learning and understanding how to do this are priorities, then this briefing is a must-attend.
During the meeting we will focus on strategic questions such as:
- How to collect install base insights (metrics), and improve decision-making based on utilisation awareness.
- How your products are being utilised - improve customer satisfaction and retention levels (renewals) in a highly competitive environment, by having a clearer view on the value you are delivering to your customer.
- How to gain better awareness of your product utilisation, and its value to your customer.
- How to shift to more agile monetization methods, while still leveraging your existing back office.
- How to protect your digitised products from piracy and counterfeiting.
- How to improve your customer experience with business agility, by making it easier to purchase, install and roll-out use your solutions.
Who is invited? Top management at large software providers and intelligent device vendors: COO, CMO, CIO, and Heads of Product Technology. Be one of a select group of senior business professionals around the table at The Ritz in central London who will all bring their expertise to bear.
For any enquiries, please contact Lace on 0208 349 6458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This breakfast briefing is free of charge to attend. However if you cancel your attendance less than two weeks prior to the briefing, you will have to provide a replacement of equal seniority otherwise you will be a subject of £150 cancellation fee.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Meetup & Networking.
VenueThe Ritz London
Address150 Piccadilly, London, Greater London,
Explore localWhat's on in London
Local tourist information guide
Other eventsWhat's on at The Ritz London
Main photo may be copyright © LoveEvvnt
The Ritz London
Overlooking Londons Green Park is the world-famous The Ritz London. This stunning Neoclassical building offers the height of opulence with luxurious bedrooms, exquisite British cuisine, and classic afternoon teas..
Arlington House Apartments
Arlington House Apartments are set in the heart of St. James and many come with impressive views overlooking Green Park. The apartments are only a 10-minute walk from Oxford Street and Leicester Square and 20 minutes walk from Covent Garden.
St James Hotel &
With an exclusive club and a Michelin-starred restaurant, this stunning 5-star hotel is in the heart of elegant Mayfair. St James Hotel & Club is just a 10-minute walk from Buckingham Palace..
The Stafford London
Just off Piccadilly and next to Green Park, The Stafford London is elegant, central, peaceful and charming. Alive with English character, it holds 5 AA Red Stars for its excellence and offers free Wi-Fi..
View all hotels near The Ritz London
Your comments:comments powered by Disqus
Disclaimer: This event is not organised by BritEvents, and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, errors, or omissions. Always check the information provided before you book tickets.