Dreamland is holding its first ever food festival, with an array of foodie entertainment lined up!
Come along to try titbits and sip samples from excellent producers while host Natalia Ribbe, from Dreamland’s much-lauded Mediterrean restaurant Café Barletta, introduces an amazing line-up of local and London based chefs, mixologists and coffee connoisseurs.
• Looking to make the best breakfast? The team behind Margate’s own The Bus Cafe will be on hand to talk to you about the secret to THOSE beans.
• Curious to learn more about fish? Take some tips from the crew at Angela’s & Dory’s.
• Craving the perfect cup of joe? Coffee experts Curve Roasters, Allpress & Ozone coffee will be having a debate on specialty coffee and the importance of the ‘keep cup’.
• There will also be talks on climate change and caring for our environment, with The Goods Shed sharing advice on how we can shop better and smarter.
• Welcome to Ice Cream-land! On Sunday, enjoy a mini-festival of ice cream featuring more than – wait for it – 32,000,000 difference ice cream combinations. Which ones will you choose?
• All this PLUS Head Chef of Chelsea’s Harwood Arms, Sally Abe; Italian Food blogger, Paola Maggiulli; Kamm & Sons founder, Alex Kammerling; and Kate De Syllas of Hantverk & Found.
AddressMarine Terrace, Margate, Kent,
Explore localWhat's on in Margate
Local tourist information guide
Other eventsWhat's on at Dreamland Margate
Main photo may be copyright © DreamlandMargate
Beachview Guest House Accommodations
A 2-minute walk from the beach and town centre, Beachview Guest House offers elegant accommodation in the traditional resort of Margate..
Premier Inn Margate
Superbly located, Premier Inn Margate is situated opposite the seafront and next to Margate Train Station, providing the perfect base from which to explore the area..
Located in the seaside town of Margate, in East Kent, the Somerville Hotel offers bed and breakfast accommodation, free WiFi in public areas and sea views. All the rooms at Somerville Hotel feature a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities..
Set 600 metres from Dreamland Margate in Margate, this holiday home features free WiFi. There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.
Papillon Apartment 2
Papillon Apartment 2 is a holiday home situated in Margate in the Kent Region and is 600 metres from Dreamland Margate. An oven, a toaster and a fridge can be found in the kitchen. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.
View all hotels near Dreamland Margate
Your comments:comments powered by Disqus
Disclaimer: This event is not organised by BritEvents, and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, errors, or omissions. Always check the information provided before you book tickets.