Bath's longest running club night comes to Bristol delivering a big fat chunk of Cheesy Pop Anthems & Guilty Pleasures on the 3rd Friday of every month!
* Expect a big full fat cheesy face load of: * Bonnie Tyler / Abba / Lady Gaga / Bon Jovi / Madonna / Journey / Queen / Beyonce / Take That / Wham / Duran Duran / Blondie / Katy Perry / Kylie / Britney / Reef / Madness / Girls Aloud / A-ha / B-52s / Michael Jackson / Deee-Lite / 2 Unlimited / Sugababes / Vanilla Ice / Cyndi Lauper / Grease / Salt-N-Pepa / Erasure / Aerosmith / Prince / Human League / Ke$ha / Bee Gees / Sister Sledge / Elvis / Rihanna / Alphabeat / Scissor Sisters / Aretha Franklin / Blues Brothers and loads more..*
* Advanced tickets are only £3 with FREE BOWLING to the first 20 ticket buyers!
* Great Drinks deals ALL NIGHT: * Shots - Sambucca, Tequila, Sourz, Fireball £2. * Vodka, Rum, Gin, Whiskey w/ mixer £2 sgl / £3.50 dbl. (50p surcharge for red bull). * Sailor Jerry w/ mixer £3 sgl / £4.50 dbl. * Orchard Pig Reveller Cider Can (440ml) £2.50. * Adnams Dry Hopped Lager Can (330ml) £2.50. * Adnams Bitter Can (500ml) £3.00.
* Bowling £3.50 pp / Karaoke £15.00 per hour.
* Third Friday of the month at: The Lanes, 22 Nelson Street, Bristol, BS1 2LE.
* Doors: 9pm - 3am.
* General enquiries: 0117 325 1979
Photos, fun & more: * www.facebook.com/BigCheeseMoles
Category: Nightlife | Nightclub.
Address22 Nelson Street, Bristol, Bristol, Bristol, Other,
Explore localWhat's on in Bristol
Local tourist information guide
Other eventsWhat's on at The Lanes
Main photo may be copyright © LoveEvvnt
Rock n Bowl
Situated in the heart of Bristol, Rock n Bowl features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Guests benefit from a 20% discount at a bowling alley, karaoke facilities and a pizzeria which are located in the same building..
The Grand Hotel
Built in 1869, this 4-star hotel is in the heart of Bristol city centre. It offers luxurious rooms as well as a bar, a restaurant and a leisure complex. Rooms at The Grand Hotel are nicely decorated and come with tea/coffee making facilities.
Premier Inn Bristol City
Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Lewins Mead) is located 4 minutes walk from the Christmas Steps Arts Quarter and 8 minutes walk from the Unitarian Meeting Hall. Guests can enjoy the free WiFi and Hypnos beds available in all rooms..
Bristol Harbour Hotel
Located in Bristol, just 600 metres from Bristol Cathedral, Bristol Harbour Hotel features an award-winning restaurant, bar and free WiFi. All rooms have an en suite bathroom with a Monsoon shower, including bathrobes, toiletries and a hairdryer..
Premier Inn Bristol City
Next to Marlborough Street Bus Station, a short walk from the Broadmead and Cabot Circus shopping areas, this Premier Inn hotel has a superb city-centre location and family-friendly rooms..
View all hotels near The Lanes
Your comments:comments powered by Disqus
Disclaimer: This event is not organised by BritEvents, and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, errors, or omissions. Always check the information provided before you book tickets.