#DDPNS2019 is the must-attend networking and learning event for digital transformational projects in European upstream O&GDetermined as ever to cut through the digital hype and reveal real examples of digital projects that yield a ROI and increase the bottom line.
Senior operations and production personnel from 20 European operators (guaranteed 40% operator attendance), along with leading service providers, software giants, and game-changing specialists gather in Aberdeen this October for an event fully-focused on lessons-learned and future digital partnerships.
The Data-Driven Production 2019 focused agenda will cut through the digital hype and reveal concrete examples of digital projects that maximise economic recovery, including:
• Digital Strategy and Change Management: Entrench digital innovation through a clearly defined change management strategy - ending the people problem
• Delivering Digital Projects: Execute your digital projects though clearly outlined ROI targets and the optimal project management strategies
• Case Studies from the Field: Operators demonstrate lessons-learned from digital smart rooms, fully-visualised assets and production prediction through deep-learning and data assimilation
• Gamechangers in the Digital Oilfield: The latest in digital drilling, fully automated platforms, the digital subsurface, full asset visualisation and cloud computing to optimise efficiencies
• The Future of Digital in Oil & Gas: Prepare your organisation for the revolutionary technologies that will shake-up O&G; from cognitive computing to virtual assistants
With 260+ attendees [40% operator attendance], 20 exhibition booths, 30+ hand-picked expert speakers, and case studies from across the North Sea giving insight on how to optimize production efficiencies, #DDPNS2019 is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the digital upstream.
Venue: Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel & Spa, South Deeside Road South Deeside Road, Blairs, AB12 5YP
Gold Pass (early bird rate): GBP 1299.0 Gold Pass (last chance discount): GBP 1399.0 Gold Pass (full price): GBP 1499.0 Silver Pass (early bird rate): GBP 1199.0 Silver Pass (last chance rate): GBP 1299.0 Silver Pass (Full Price): GBP 1399.0
VenueMercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel & Spa
AddressSouth Deeside Road South Deeside Road, Blairs, Aberdeenshire,
Explore localWhat's on in Blairs
Local tourist information guide
Other eventsWhat's on at Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel & Spa
Main photo may be copyright © LoveEvvnt
Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House
This Victorian mansion with pool, spa and gym is set in quiet countryside 5 miles from Aberdeen. It has 2 bars, 2 restaurants and is 3 miles from the Castle Trail..
The Cults Hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Aberdeens centre and offers modern, individually styled rooms. The friendly Lounge Bar serves a varied menu and real ales, and there is free Wi-Fi..
Deeside Holiday Park
Deeside Holiday Park is located 6 miles south of Aberdeen. WiFi access is available in this holiday park. The accommodation offers superbly equipped self-catering caravan holiday homes and lodges.
Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel
Hilton Aberdeen Treetops is in a quiet area of the West End, a 10-minute drive from the city centre. It offers a swimming pool, gym and tennis courts to use. Aberdeen Airport and the AECC exhibition centre are 8 miles from the building.
Your comments:comments powered by Disqus
Disclaimer: This event is not organised by BritEvents, and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, errors, or omissions. Always check the information provided before you book tickets.