• We don't collect any personal data apart from what you specifically give us to help us to personalise this website for your needs.
• We don't spam. Ever. Nor will we pass on your personal details to any other third party.
• We try to keep everything above board at all times. We're not interested in doing anything dodgy.
• You can get in touch if you have any questions.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
(5) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To process your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
Host a Fish Supper this October in support of the RNLI
odome set to revolutionise event marketing
Rachel Lowe and Gavin Wade in conversation with Dr
Men in Black 3 Trailer
food and gifts fair
Football and darts: the best mashup ever?
National Autistic Society; Autism and Anxiety Conf
Harry Styles may not buy haunted house
Need For Speed Trailer