Hope Square, Dorset
Discovery is an independent, self-financed hands-on Science Centre. Our customers, young and old, spend an hour or more with us, enjoying our interactive exhibits - there are dozens of them!
Discovery has over 60 exhibits covering a wide variety of experiences.
Most of our visitors spend at least an hour here - some as long as three hours.
Parents sometimes enjoy it so much they return on a second day, having left the children somewhere else: just to prove - it's not just for children!
* Open all year seven days a week March to December.
* Closed Mondays and Tuesdays in Jan / Feb. (Open school holidays). * Open at 10.00 am.
* Last admission 4.30pm (7.00pm School Summer Holidays)
* Access by lift, stairs and at street level.
* Closed 25th to 27th December and last two weeks in January.
* Adults £4.50
* Children £3.50 (Aged 4 to 16)
* Family Ticket £14.50 (Two adults and 2,3 or 4 children)
* Senior Citizens & Students £4.00
* Children under 4 Free, must be accompanied by
AddressHope Square, Dorset, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8TR
Have you been to Discovery? Please rate this attraction to assist others.