Farming World Zoos
Nash Court, Boughton
Set deep in the heart of the Kent countryside, Farming World is an unbeatable day out for all the family. There's lots of GREAT THINGS TO SEE & DO, with a big emphasis on getting involved, "have a go" sessions and unique animal encounters...
- Explore the farm, say hello to our friendly farm animals, meet the naughty piglets, newly born lambs and make friends with playful kids who love a chance to "show off".
- Spectacular Bird of Prey displays Meet Basil the Caracara. Marvel at the majestic owls. Visit the incubation room; see hatching in action and baby birds being fed.
- Animal Antics... Visit the farm animals in their natural surroundings, meet and learn more about our farmyard favourites at regular encounter sessions. Even try your hand at milking our special cow.
- Disabled Visitors New for 2004 special wheelchair swing, playzone and trailer rides designed for wheelchair access.
- Let off Steam! When the weather is cold the little ones can tumble in the indoor soft play area. In the two huge - Adventure Play Parks with a separate toddler area. Children of all ages can swing, slide and crawl their way around the thrilling play zones.
- Wild 'n' Wacky Workshops Get Crafty in our DIY workshop, where kids of all ages can make and create numerous gifts to take home. Or, enter the world of make believe and have your face painted.
- Mysterious Secret Garden Stimulate your senses as you wander amongst fragrant flowers, hidden creatures, wind chimes and waterfalls.
- All This Plus... Our unique Lawn Mower collection is the largest in South East England. Browse through our rural museum and hop picker's hut and see old time farming methods.
- Gentle Giants Meet the heavy horses who will sometimes be giving displays and wagon rides. See their cousins the little Shetland Ponies trying to act grown up.
- Stroll through the glorious countryside along one of our farm trails and test your knowledge with our Country Quiz.
- Take a Ride... On our tractor and trailer and watch the changing seasons of the farming year.
- Buzz... Bee sure to visit our Bee Exhibition Centre where in the warmer months you can peer inside an active display hive, and watch honey being made before your very eyes.
- Retail Therapy Souvenirs of your visit, preserves and produce.
- Relax and Unwind... In our tea rooms or gardens. Enjoy a wide range of snacks, meals and drinks, or bring a picnic..
- New for 2004 Mini golf course opening 28th March.
- Indoor soft play area (Children need to wear socks!!)
AddressNash Court, Boughton, Faversham, Kent, ME13 9SW
Have you been to Farming World? Please rate this attraction to assist others.