Hotels in Kingston Upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Book top quality hotel accommodation in Kingston Upon Hull, East Yorkshire
- 1Giant penis firework display in Glasgow
- 2A fab video about beautiful Shropshire
- 3Pigeon Detectives at Osfest
- 4Jessie J - Wild ft. Big Sean, Dizzee
- 5One Direction 2014 tour announcement
- 6Arnold Schwarzeneggar wants you to watch
- 7Dizzee Rascal ft Robbie Williams
- 8Robert Plant Band Of Joy
- 9Lee Evans announces 2014 arena tour
- 10Psy's Gangnam Style follow up single
Each year millions of tourists step foot onto British soil to experience the culture and history of this beautiful land. BritEvents brings you our list of ten must-have books for tourists to Britain.
It's no surprise that most of the top 10 visitor attractions in Britain are in our capital city, London. However, with Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Alton Towers bucking the trend, there's much to be seen outside of London. Why not take a look.
The French may think that we're just a nation of 'les rosbifs', but ask any Brit what they think of our cuisine and they'll tell you that we're a world-leader in high quality food. To celebrate and bring together the diversity of cuisine in Britain, food festivals are popping up all across the country. It's enough to make those Gallic chefs choke on their snails.
It was once said that Britain ruled the waves, and that's no surprise given the amount of time and money that was dedicated to building the world's greatest fleet of ships. Some of these ships still survive, and BritEvents takes a look at what we think are the top ten historic ships, now open to the public.